A mixed 12 bottle case full of easy drinking wines that offer great value for money. It’s a monthly changing selection and always a top seller!
**ONLY £90 – SAVE £18.62**
- Borsao Seleccion Blanco, Spain – Juicy apricot, pineapple, nectarine and peach flavours with a limey citrus scent and creamy mouthfeel.
- La Lisse Soie d’Ivoire Chenin Blanc, France – A bright, lemony and densely fruity white which has a long-lasting peachy finish.
- Umbrele Pinot Grigio, Romania – Fresh green fruit and delicate blossom. Lively and refreshing.
- Seriti Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa – Ripe yellow fruit flavours with a hint of waxy lime and plum stone, as well as some leafy herbal notes which makes for a zippy, racy and deeply quaffable drop.
- Currabridge Chardonnay, Australia -Nice balance of fruit sweetness on the palate consisting of smooth, peachy melon fruit with nice creaminess.
- Umbrele Pinot Grigio Rosé, Romania– Fresh, crisp and clean with loads of bright acidity, this Pinot Grigio Rose is light and fruity and excellent on its own or with light dishes.
- Borsao Seleccion Tinto, Spain– A fruity little number, full of juicy cherry, plum and blueberry fruit, with warm chocolate and spicy flavours.
- Field Blend Red, Spain– Rich ripe, spiced and brambly fruit, pure and mouth filling with a soft feel.
- Currabridge Shiraz, Australia – Juicy, dangerously drinkable and great value! Enjoy with sizzling BBQ food.
- Merlot Cape Heights, South Africa– Soft juicy mouthfilling red with a rounded smooth finish.
- Chateau L’ermitage Rouge, France– A spicy and beefy red that’s dark and brooding with lots of warming ripe red fruit flavours and a twist of roasted coffee.
- Castillo del Moro Tempranillo/Syrah, Spain – It’s fresh and fruity, with a soft feel and packed with cherry and raspberry flavours. Light and easy to drink.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD PREFER AN ALL RED OR AN ALL WHITE & ROSE (THESE CASES WILL CONTAIN TWO OF EACH).
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE