We can’t host our much loved tastings in person at the moment, so we’re hosting them on screen! What could be better than a night in, tasting wine on the sofa in your pyjamas? You won’t have to worry about booking a taxi either!
We’ve got several tastings lined up which you can book for, or we can arrange a private evening with a group of friends, family or work colleagues. An ideal alternative to a work Christmas party, or a great way to catch up with loved ones whilst we’re unable to see each other.
How does it work?
- We don’t charge you to host the tasting, provided there is a minimum of 15 people participating.
- You choose 3 wines for the tasting and pay the usual retail prices for them, which we mail out to all of the participants (£7.50 delivery charge if under £100 per address) ahead of the tasting.
- We set up a zoom meeting on a weekday at a time and date to suit you and email the link out to the participants.
- A knowledgeable member of the Amps team (and a winemaker if available) will host the tasting which will last between 1-1.5 hours depending on how many questions are asked.
- The tasting will start with an introduction about who we are and a little background to the wines before we chat through each wine. We keep everyone muted for the intro but then invite people to unmute themselves and ask questions or use the chat function to make it interactive – we’re not a stuffy wine merchant!
If this is something that you’re interested in setting up then please email or call us 01832 279164.